Monday, September 24, 2012

Sorry for the neglect

So, u thought I was done huh? Well surprise surprise not so :)

I'm back and this time it's with purpose...It's not about just fitness for me. It's more about learning about myself as a person. I thought that by running a 100k ultramarathon I had my shit sorted! Not the case. once again this thing called the attainment of fitness throws back at me the fact that there's more to learn, more to achieve. That's what I love about it :) That's why I won't ly down without a fight. Besides it much more dynamic to stand up and fight then to ly down and give up right??

One goal I've set for myself is to get my 100kg 1rm back squat post pregnancy. Here's a video of me doing 2 reps of 95kg so not far off. It was taken just last week.



Felt soooo good to being going heavy again! Yay!! I'll make sure I post updates as I go.
Sorry blog for abandoning you for so long :) I've been kinda busy with this little Miss. She gets cuter by the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment