Monday, February 27, 2012

2 weeks Post partum training

First session back 2 weeks post baby...In all I only had 16 days off training. I trained my last session the Saturday before I gave birth on the Tuesday. Defying my doctor once again in what she first thought would be realistic for me. She initially said 2 weeks off before I give birth and at least 2 weeks off any sort of training post baby. Hmm wrong again :) Taking it easy but boy it feels good to move and feeling surprisingly good. Bit sore with my stitches but now at 3 weeks feeling great again.

Took Jetta to the gym for some training. She loved it . Slept through all the loud music as I suppose she's  used to the sounds there. Perfect!

Felt great to be back training. Training really does complete me and it saves my sanity.

21.2.12 HF workout
Push ups (on toes)
Pull ups (used orange and green band)
8 sets of 10 reps
Time: 26 mins

23.2.12 HF workout
Uni lateral interval 40:20 x 4 sets
Lunge with rotation 16kg kettle bell
Kettlebell bent over row 12kg
kettle bell floor press 12kg

25.2.12 Crossfit Games open workout 12.1
AMRAP 7 mins of burpees
Score: 63 burpees


Check out the video of this workout below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtqPZlrEopM&context=C38aec46ADOEgsToPDskKg-ao3cEoqXPpH4iW-Ee67

No comments:

Post a Comment