Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week 36







Monday 23rd Jan HF Class
10 sets x 10 reps
Push ups on paralettes (first 5 on toes than knees)
Pull ups using orange and free bands
Double unders did half of the rep range so 50, 45, 40, 35, 30 and so on

Wednesday 25th Jan HF Class
10 down to 1 reps
Front squat with kettle bell 16kg (did double reps)
Then max reps of strict press @ 20kg
Score for workout was total press= 154 reps
Happy enough with that

Satutrday 28th HF Class
20:40 Speed and powers 5 sets
Lateral plate step overs
Ground to overhead with 10kg plate
10m interval sprints (did bike instead)
Med ball slams used 2kg
Push press @ 15kg

Did 491 reps all up. Was a fun workout. Theses workouts work ok for me as i get a measured rest...twice the rest as the work.

Still can't believe I can still do double unders. I do 10 then have a rest. I can't believe I can still do lot of things really. With only 3 weeks to go you've got to be happy with that :)

Overall had a lazy week only getting in three sessions. No particular reason really for it. I just didn't make the sessions my priority. Next week will be better.


Here's a belly pic of me at 36 weeks

2 comments:

  1. Tysha, you're the best! How awesome are you, no really!! to be able to be so happy, focused and fit at 37 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nawh thanks Shane :) only 2 weeks, 4 days and counting!

    ReplyDelete