Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Things I look forward to doing...

Been thinking about a few things that I'm looking forward to be able to do again...

Tying up my shoe laces with ease
Feeling a normal temperature like everyone else not 10 degrees hotter
Lifting something really really heavy!!
Feeling light
Not moaning and complaining every time I roll over in bed
Having control over my own appetite
Running really fast
Not needing a nap daily
Getting really out of breath and collapsing in an exhausted heap after workout
Feeling real DOMS again
Enjoying a glass of wine just because I can :)
Being able to contract my abs again
Having an innie for a belly button again

Of course I know all of these things I miss will come again and are a small price to pay for having a gorgeous, healthy baby :)

In the meantime here's a video I took of some snatches at the gym tonight. Not too shabby for almost 38 weeks. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment