Sunday, June 24, 2012

Week 19

Monday 18th
10 rounds 30:30:30:rest 30
Box jumps 16 inch
mb slams 4kg
double unders

Total score: 597 Best round: 67

Tues 19th
every minute on the minute for 20 mins, add a rep
pull up with band
burpee

When you fail to complete in the minute start back at one rep and go back up. Took me 3 resets at 1 to complete. Best rounds 8


Wed 20th

Jetta didnt want to wait while mommy trained today so I got her to train with me. We did lunge with rotation, front squats and box step ups. She loved it. A lot more entertaining for her than sitting in her chair watching all the action from afar. Obviously the load was lighter than I'd usually go (7.2kgs) but I still worked up a sweat.

Did boxing drills in pt before hand as well.

Thurs 21st
No chance to train so rest day

Fri 22nd
double tabata
20:10
kb swings 16kg
touch jumps
mb slams 4kg
10m sprints
 Ouch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment