Sunday, December 4, 2011

A few workouts...

Week 21
Friday 14.10.11-HF group class
I'll start at this point to record my training and note anything I experience, such as movements I have to start modifying etc.
Run 800m
15 hang squat snatch 30kg
Run 400m
15 squat snatch from mid thigh 30kg
Run 200m
15 squat snatch 30kg
Can’t recall time but workout felt good. Aahh it will be a sad day when I have to stop runs. They always feel good in a workout. Felt good to be under an Olympic bar. Love olympic lifting, it doesn’t get any better Jcant wait till I can get back into it properly. I so miss the feeling of a heavy load.
Ever tried to do a 1 legged deadlift on a cruise ship? 6 months preggers?
Haha believe me it doesn’t work that well. Between the rocky boat and my shifted centre of gravity it was a tall ask. So I guess my hamstring workout will have to wait...I did the following instead. 
Week 22
Sunday-own workout
40:20 x 5 rounds
Tricep dips off bench feet on swiss ball
Lat pulldown
Swiss ball pike
Ground to overhead with db 10kg 

Week 23
Thursday –own workout
40:20 x 6 rounds
Walking lunge with db
Lat pulldown
Push ups on toes
Row 200m

Saturday- own workout
40:20 x 6 rounds
Squats with db bicep curl
Chest press on swiss ball
Narrow grip lat pulldown
Row 200m 

Week 24
No workouts this week. Struggled to fit them in and was pretty exhausted from all the sightseeing I was doing. I managed to see 5 countries in 6 days. Feel tired just thinking about it. I tried not to stress too much about the lack of exercise.

Week 25
First week back from 3 week overseas holiday. Feeling jet lagged to the max. Trained only three times this week. Sworn to myself that I’ll get back into it next week.

Wednesday 9.11.11-HF group class
Amrap-20 mins
10 ladder sprints
5 rope climbs back to standing
10 knees to elbows (did toes to rings instead as I don’t have to get such an aggressive kip going and is a little safer for my lumbar)
Did 5 rounds even and felt good. It sure got the cobwebs out. 

Thursday 10.11.11- HF group class
Cuplet of 10 rounds of 30:30 work: rest clean & jerk both at 30kg. Changed to hang power clean which felt more comfortable about half way through. Belly in the way. Feeling good.

Friday 11.11.11- own workout
10 reps x 10 sets of barbell front squats 30kg, static lunges 20kg kettle bell (10 each leg)
Legs were smashed from this workout. I m starting to feel that my recovery time getting is longer recently. I don’t think it’s in my head. Hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment