Sunday, December 11, 2011

Week 28

Mon 28.11.11- HF group class
40:40 x 6 rounds
pullups using green band
walking lunges & press 10kg dumbbells
reptilian push ups

This session was surprisingly hard especially the pull ups.

Tues 29.11.11- HF group class
AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible) in 15 mins
Thrusters @ 30kg
Sit ups (subbed for hanging leg raises)
Double unders

I did 11 rounds even including loo break lol. Not too bad considering I'm 6 months pregnant. Also compared my rounds to last time i did it back in June @ 4 weeks pregnant. I got 11 rounds plus 9 using the same weight but did sit ups back then as requested. Kind of makes me think I was slacking off back then.

Wed 30.11.11
Didn't train today as was a bit sore in the pelvic region so had a day off.

Thur 1.12.11- PT session
8 x rounds of sets of 8 reps
1 arm swiss ball chest press using kettlebell 16kg
SDHP barbell @ 25kg
Ring dips using yellow band (most sets unbroken)

Fri  2.11.11-Crossfit mom advanced workout
5 x rounds
10 x hang power cleans @ 25kg
10 x front squat using kettlebell @ 20kg
10 x push press @ 25kg
10 x overhead squat @ 25kg
start and finish with a 400m run

Didn't time it but it felt like it took forever! Everything felt ok except for the overhead squat i really had to focus on keeping my weight centred and the run felt heavy in my pelvis. Funny enough I'm feeling a bit of pressure there these days haha. I have a feeling that that was the last of my runs for a while. Might have to use the dreaded rower after all aarrggh

Sat 3.12.11- HF class
21-15-9-9-15-21
Push up on rings
SDHP (used 25kg barbell)
weight plate 15kg ground to overhead
4 x stair repeats (didn't do these)
400m run start and finish (subbed row)

No more running for me so used rower instead. Left the stairs out of this workout too. Feeling too clumsy.

                                  Here's a pic of me in action at 28 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment