Monday, December 12, 2011

It's a Girl!

Back tracking now to week 20...had an ultrasound and found out its to be a girl! We're pretty happy with that. Girls are cool. I think she's going to be a pretty strong girl too judging by her kicks these days. During the ultrasound she grabbed both feet and did a big hamstring stretch....so flexible haha takes after me obviously and already has a better stretching routine than I do.
Here's a pic of the ultrasound for you. I'm trying to work out if she's pretty or not...she just looks kind of weird haha sorry baby oh and sorry for bumping you into all sorts of things like benches, walls, car doors etc I just keep misjudging how big you are these days.



At 20 weeks she is as big as a spaghetti squash (20cm) and weighs about .45kg. Amazing huh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment