Thursday, April 5, 2012

Week 7 post partum

Tuesday 27.3.12
17 min AMRAP
5 x jumping pull ups
10 x box step ups
5 x jump back burpees

Got 9 rounds plus 20 reps
Enjoyed this one.


Wednesday 28.3.12
Did session with Shane. Thanks Shane :) Took Jetta along too but she only let me get half way thru and I had to feed her. If she wasn't so damn cute I'd smack her lol

10 to 1 reps of Deadlifts progressing in weight each round. Started at 50kg and added 5kg each round till 100kg for last rep.
8 x Bench press with kettle bells @ 12kg


Thursday 29.3.12
Unilateral strength 30:30 (no rest) x 7 sets
single leg deadlift with kettle bell @ 16kg
Single arm pull with rotation
single arm snatch with kettle bell @ 12kg

This one felt way hard! Don't know I think I felt it more cause I was super tired.

Jetta slept through the night past night...well from 11:30 till 4ish. I was excited!!

Friday 30.3.12
Did session with Mikey, was awesome fun thanks
Did 3 bars of death which is
3 x deadlifts
3 x power cleans
3 x thrusters
We set up 3 bars each and worked thru each bar then the rest was time it took to load bars up each round. Did 5 rounds. Got to about 95kg for reads and 45 kg for cleans and thrusters. Loved this workout :)

No comments:

Post a Comment