Monday, April 2, 2012

Week 6 post partum

Monday 19.3.12 HF workout
10-1
sumo deadlift high pull with barbell @ 30kg
bear crawl
knees to elbows
Got down to round 6...this workout felt pretty hard. Low energy today

Tuesday 20.3.12 Hour of power (Olymic lifting)
Worked on
Power cleans
hang power snatch
Snatch grip deadlifts

Kept weight light


Wednesday 21.3.12 
reps 10-1
Toes through rings
100m sprint (every round)
Sled pull with 35kg load x 2 times 10m length every round)
V sit ups
Time: 28mins something

Changed toes to rings to hanging leg raises half way through as I was straining my lumbar region.

Friday 23.3.12 Pt session
Reps 10-1
Max double unders each round
Deadlifts with increase in weight each round...started at 40kg and progressed to 85kg
Kettlebell swings @ 16kg

Saturday 24.3.12 Crossfit open workout
Thrusters @ 30kg 3 then 6 then 9 then 12 then 15.....increase in increments of 3 till time up of 7 mins
Chest to bar pull ups 3 then 6 then 9 then 12....

Score: 5! Not a big score at all :( As i was finishing my 2nd pull up I hit my chin on the bar and cut my tongue and there was blood everywhere. If I was a bit more hardcore I would of spat off to the side and kept on going but I'm not so that was my final score lol

Here's the link to the video albeit short one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvd3z1UFyqg

No comments:

Post a Comment